Welcome to the Fight CPS Legal Document & Information Library
January 14, 2019 – By Linda Martin
This library contains forms and information on legal procedures. I will add more links as I find them.
(1) Do not give CPS any self-incriminatory information on affidavits, declarations, or other legal documents.
(2) All information found at FightCPS is used at your own risk. If possible, consult an attorney for help.
(3) These are just sample documents and links to information. You will need to draft your own documents using whatever details are pertinent to your case.
(4) There’s a lot more information on the message board than I’ve linked to on this page. You can start a search for more legal document information here: Alphabetical Index.
(5) If we don’t have what you need, maybe we can find it for you. The message board is the place to ask for help finding a legal document sample. You can also request feedback on your case.
I cannot work on documents for you – what is here is for research … and I’m providing samples that may help you put together your own documents.
Sample Appellant Brief – Successful Reversal of TPR, 2011 – very large PDF file!
Appellant Brief – Missouri child support case
Appellant Brief – North Dakota TPR case
Appellant Brief – Tennessee – excessive child support case
Appellant Decisions in Child Welfare Cases
Greene v. Camreta – Oregon / 9th Circuit Court of Appeals – 2009
Briefs – what are they? – Wikipedia page
Indian Child Welfare Act
Class Action Lawsuits
Notice of Intent to Sue
Notice of Intent to Sue – you must give CPS notice because it is a government agency.
Request for Case File
Suing – False Reports
Writ of Habeus Corpus
© 2019, SPEAK Project. All rights reserved.