“Like Us” Tank introduces President Trump as the President of the Republic of the United States for America
PROJECT FUNDING UPDATE – 1/27/2019
** KRE8CHANGE IS NOT REQUIRING OR REQUESTING UPFRONT FEES TO APPLY FOR PROJECT FUNDING **
- Based on current developments we anticipate project funding to be available for distribution to project owners over the course of the next three weeks.
- In anticipation of that process, we have arranged with Yokoyama Legal to establish Common Law Irrevocable Trusts to standardize the entities that will be utilized by Project Owners.
- This type of Trust will be established for Project Owners automatically for all approved funding once funds are available for distribution.
- These Trusts and their designated owners will operate according to the bylaws within the Guardian of Camelot Association.
- The Guardian of Camelot Association is a Tax Exempt, Unincorporated Business structure that requires its members to utilize ethical business practices in line with Natural Law that measure the success of their project or business based on the impact they have on their mission, the people they serve, and the ethical and creative goals set forth by each team.
- The Guardian of Camelot already has hundreds of ethical businesses willing and able to provide services outside of the scope and control of traditional corporate control structures. Because funding for projects in the past have not been utilized properly due to various forms of corruption within the old paradigm, it is essential the project owners have a network of supply and service providers that have been vetted and deemed trustworthy.
- The business owners and project owners who have membership within the Guardian of Camelot are all bound by a common vision to create a new world according to the Natural Laws that operate in the best interests of the planet, the people, and the individual human experience.
- Creative metrics to measure the success of the project owners and the business owners will be created for each new project and will expand beyond traditional financial measurements to assess whether the business or project was successful.
- Membership registration for preferred vendors is currently available on pyokoyama.net
- In an effort to be as efficient as possible once, the funding is fully available for distribution we have started to register the membership to the GOC, project submission forms, and establish Common Law Trusts for Project Owners. The cost associated with these documents is currently being charged by Yokoyama Legal to pay for filing fees and the wages of the legal staff. When the funding distribution starts the cost of these services will be included in the Project owner’s fund distribution.
- It is NOT required that these services be completed before project distribution begins. It is being OFFERED at this time because we believe we are so close to beginning the funding process and wanted you to be prepared when everything gets started.
- Yokoyama Legal is establishing Trusts for our members for next to nothing as a service and favor to me. This is in no way meant to charge people upfront fees for project funding. It’s meant to help those who need it to be prepared and have what they need in place to be successful.
- If you have any questions, please contact WECOACH@protonmail.com
Rothschilds threaten to shut down U.S. Banks if President Trump accepts funding for the Wall from the Manna World Holding Trust
H.R. 204-The Most Important Government Action in History
I consider this the most important bill ever proposed in Human history. I hope that this will make some things clear about the real state of the union, and give you some background as to why you should really pay attention to what is happening in your world today. This is no time to be a passive observer of your rights and where you stand with them.
Below is the text of H.R 204. This bill is because of the letter of Sovereignty from January 27, 2018 issued to the President of the United States by Kimberly Ann Goguen and The Manna World Holding Trust, as the Master Sovereign of the planet.
To further understand the gravity of this bill, one must realize that the participation of the United States in the United Nations surrenders the ability of the U.S. to act as a Sovereign entity. The U.S. is bound by Globalist policies and under duress of the U.N. Military control if it does not accept and act as a Sovereign Nation as has been offered to it by the Sole Sovereign Monarch of the planet.
Included in these policies are the agencies controlled by the United Nations Security Council, distinguishing this portion of the UN as separate from the good work that is accomplished by much of the organizations at the lower levels. The UN Security Council is controlled by the Rothschild’s who fraudulently hold six seats at the United Nations. Those seats legally belong to the “Unknown Country” (UN-KNOWN Country) formerly under the control of the previous sole World Monarch, a Military Dictator who negotiated the terms to control the world under Global Martial Law 16,500 years ago in exchange for the weapons needed to assist the victory for one group over another in a Global Tribal war.
This Sovereign Monarch General has since died and been replaced by Kimberly Goguen, who working with various bodies, leaders, and aspects of the highest levels above the traditional Governments, gained the support to transmute the efforts of the previous Sovereign and declared Global Peace via a Peace Treaty signed by the highest authorities on the planet.
As part of this declaration of peace agreed to by said Treaty, the Rothschilds are in direct violation of accomplishing that goal due to their ignorance of the Global Policies and agreements that have existed long before they held any level of authority or political control, and at much higher levels than they were permitted to interact.
The current Government shutdown is a result of those still under the impression that the world is governed by Global Martial Law whereby figureheads left in places of perceived power such as the Rothschilds, Chinese Elders, Bushes, Clintons, and others had control and ultimate authority over the operation of the Governments by controlling the world’s assets and money supply.
They continue to use this perception of power by preventing people from receiving and utilizing funds to build infrastructure, develop ideas, produce new inventions, or thrive in any way.
After failing to bring in funding as promised by Black Dragon and Nancy Pelosi this past weekend, President Trump was threatened by the Rothschilds that if he were to accept funding for the Wall from the Manna World Holding Trust, they would shut down the entire U.S. Banking system.
This move was designed to invoke the greatest damage to the American people while making it appear to be at the hands of the President.
Those of us working directly with the MWHT realize that this is no longer possible for the Rothschilds to do. They do not have control of the financial system and have been able to do little more than scare people within the retail banking who are used to them having absolute control.
However, we respect and understand the caution the President must proceed with as it is certainly a viable threat that must be considered carefully before any further action is taken.
These figureheads have had their own Sub-Sovereign status rescinded, and all privileges and ability to access the Registered Global Assets removed. This includes any power held by the International Monetary Fund, World Bank, Dragon Families, Global Collateral Accounts, NATO or any other United Nations controlled entity.
The freedom and Sovereignty of the people and life on Earth are currently in the hands of the people themselves. This bill and others already proposed, and more that will be forthcoming, embody the movement to free humankind from the tyranny of 16,500 years of military control and imposed slavery.
To all those who love freedom, we advise you to share this information as often as possible, by any means necessary, to ensure it has an impact, without doing harm to another.
Twitter: TANK @Kre8change
H. R. 204
To end membership of the United States in the United Nations.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the “American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2019”.
SEC. 2. REPEAL OF UNITED NATIONS PARTICIPATION ACT OF 1945.
(a) Repeal.—The United Nations Participation Act of 1945 (Public Law 79–264; 22 U.S.C. 287 et seq.) is repealed.
(b) Termination Of Membership In United Nations.—The President shall terminate all membership by the United States in the United Nations, and in any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations.
(c) Closure Of United States Mission To United Nations.—The United States Mission to the United Nations is closed. Any remaining functions of such office shall not be carried out.
SEC. 3. REPEAL OF UNITED NATIONS HEADQUARTERS AGREEMENT ACT.
(a) Repeal.—The United Nations Headquarters Agreement Act (Public Law 80–357) is repealed.
(b) Withdrawal.—The United States withdraws from the agreement between the United States of America and the United Nations regarding the headquarters of the United Nations (signed at Lake Success, New York, on June 26, 1947, which was brought into effect by the United Nations Headquarters Agreement Act).
SEC. 4. UNITED STATES ASSESSED AND VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE UNITED NATIONS.
No funds are authorized to be appropriated or otherwise made available for assessed or voluntary contributions of the United States to the United Nations or to any organ, specialized agency, commission or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations, except that funds may be appropriated to facilitate termination of United States membership and withdrawal of United States personnel and equipment, in accordance with sections 2 and 3, respectively. Upon termination of United States membership, no payments shall be made to the United Nations or to any organ, specialized agency, commission or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations, out of any funds appropriated prior to such termination or out of any other funds available for such purposes.
SEC. 5. UNITED NATIONS PEACEKEEPING OPERATIONS.
(a) Termination.—No funds are authorized to be appropriated or otherwise made available for any United States contribution to any United Nations military or peacekeeping operation or force.
(b) Terminations Of United States Participation In United Nations Peacekeeping Operations.—No funds may be obligated or expended to support the participation of any member of the Armed Forces of the United States as part of any United Nations military or peacekeeping operation or force. No member of the Armed Forces of the United States may serve under the command of the United Nations.
SEC. 6. WITHDRAWAL OF UNITED NATIONS PRESENCE IN FACILITIES OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND REPEAL OF DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.
(a) Withdrawal From United States Government Property.—The United Nations (including any organ, specialized agency, commission or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations) may not occupy or use any property or facility of the United States Government.
(b) Diplomatic Immunity.—No officer or employee of the United Nations (including any organ, specialized agency, commission or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations) or any representative, officer, or employee of any mission to the United Nations of any foreign government shall be entitled to enjoy the privileges and immunities of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations of April 18, 1961, nor may any such privileges and immunities be extended to any such individual. The privileges, exemptions, and immunities provided for in the International Organizations Immunities Act of December 29, 1945 (59 Stat. 669; 22 U.S.C. 288 et seq.), or in any agreement or treaty to which the United States is a party, including the agreement entitled “Agreement Between the United Nations and the United States of America Regarding the Headquarters of the United Nations”, signed June 26, 1947 (22 U.S.C. 287 note), and the Convention on Privileges and Immunities of the United Nations, entered into force with respect to the United States on April 29, 1970 (21 UST 1418; TIAS 6900; UNTS 16), shall not apply to the United Nations or to any organ, specialized agency, commission or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations, to the officers and employees of the United Nations, or of any organ, specialized agency, commission or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations, or to the families, suites, or servants of such officers or employees.
SEC. 7. REPEAL OF UNITED STATES MEMBERSHIP AND PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED NATIONS EDUCATIONAL, SCIENTIFIC, AND CULTURAL ORGANIZATION.
The joint resolution entitled “A joint resolution providing for membership and participation by the United States in the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization, and authorizing an appropriation therefor”, approved July 30, 1946 (Public Law 79–565, 22 U.S.C. 287m et seq.), is repealed.
SEC. 8. REPEAL OF UNITED NATIONS ENVIRONMENT PROGRAM PARTICIPATION ACT OF 1973.
The United Nations Environment Program Participation Act of 1973 (22 U.S.C. 287 note) is repealed.
SEC. 9. REPEAL OF UNITED STATES PARTICIPATION IN THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION.
The joint resolution entitled “Joint Resolution providing for membership and participation by the United States in the World Health Organization and authorizing an appropriation therefor”, approved June 14, 1948 (22 U.S.C. 290), is repealed.
SEC. 10. REPEAL OF INVOLVEMENT IN UNITED NATIONS CONVENTIONS AND AGREEMENTS.
Effective on the date of the enactment of this Act, the United States will end any participation in any conventions and agreements with the United Nations and any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations. Any remaining functions of such conventions and agreements shall not be carried out.
SEC. 11. REEMPLOYMENT WITH UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AFTER SERVICE WITH AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION.
Nothing in this Act shall be construed to affect the rights of employees under subchapter IV of chapter 35 of title 5, United States Code, relating to reemployment after service with an international organization.
SEC. 12. NOTIFICATION.
Effective on the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of State shall notify the United Nations and any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations of the provisions of this Act.
SEC. 13. EFFECTIVE DATE.
Except as otherwise provided, this Act and the amendments made by this Act shall take effect on the date that is two years after the date of the enactment of this Act.
TAKE YOUR POWER BACK